Monday, October 15, 2012

The Scrapping Bug - BOO!

So I got to play around with the Websters Halloween Line - Once Upon a Halloween!  Very fun!  I used it for a b-day layout, some fall fun and of course Halloween pics!

Shop the Scrapping Bug Here!

I really loved this little pack of journalling and calendar cards!
Photobucket

I also used my little Memory Box die and made a gift bag for this layout!
Photobucket

For this layout I cut a bunch of 1/2 inch x 3 inch strips and made chevron paper.  I seen this as a tile pattern in my new house and home magazine!  I thought what the heck.
Also, on this one is some studio calico ctars I colored with copics, lots of mist and a moon I made with 2 circle punches! lol  Oh and my new Hero Arts / Syudio Calico Stamps... YES!
Photobucket

That's it for now be back soon with more!
Dee

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous pages Dee! Great colours in this collection!

Jayne said...

Super cute! Love em all.

Unknown said...

Great projects Dee! My fav. is the eye layout.....I'm looking forward to see what else you are making with your kit.

Avril Tanner said...

Love the layouts!!

Rosanne said...

Such creative layouts! love all the techniques you've used!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome layouts! That last one knocked me off my seat! hehe!

Barbara said...

gorgeous layouts! It makes me sad that my boys don't do halloween anymore.

Sharon said...

so great Dee! Love the chevron pattern, the homemade moon and the mist splats! And way to use the line for non-Halloween stuff too. Cool.

Joanne said...

Great layouts Dee!
Joanne xo