Friday, June 01, 2012

Project Time!

Happy June!

I bought this magazine a few months ago... I am a virgo and I love organizing, labelling and all that goodness!


While I was a little disappointed it didn't have more of the organizing, labelling and scrappy room pics rather than all the card pics nut I did see a cool, easy soup can project. If you seen my kids desk you would know

We started right away collecting cans...
Photobucket

The tough part was the lazy Susan, I couldn't find one anywhere. Then a friend recommended Value Village and bam... a grey marble lazy susan for $6 !

So we sprayed the cans... covered them with fabric and glued them to the lazy susan.

All done...

Photobucket

And look at how clean his desk is now!

Photobucket

Dee

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Super cool idea Dee!

Tammy said...

Love this idea! Love the fabric you used too!

Jayne said...

This is so cool Dee!

Unknown said...

Clever idea, they look great!

Avril Tanner said...

I am sure he totally loves it!

Lori S. said...

Love this project!! What a great way to keep things tidy!

Jen said...

this would make my daughters SO happy...thanks for sharing! now off to find my lazy susan!!:)

Regan said...

turned out great!!

Rosanne said...

love it!

Angie Tieman said...

Great project! I wish we had a Value Village, what a great deal!

Charlene Austin said...

Shut up Dee!! That is brilliant! Love that you went to VV. I think it's my second home and if you saw the 40 boxes of junk I took to Wendy's garage sale you'd know it shouldn't be. Lol.

Laureen said...

Wow! Cool! Love how it turned into an amazing project!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!!! This is brilliant!