Friday, July 16, 2010

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 101!


Haha, while we were having fun over our Loonie Retrreat weekend, we were discussing the colors we are least comfortable working with... Plum and Leaf came up a few times and Lemon once. So it I thought... let's torture the ladies and make them use them all at once!
Leaf was optional though, I son't want them to hate me... lol!
Here is my card...


Photobucket

Now let's see what the loonies came up with... I am betting there is some cheating this week! lol

Jewels Maria Char Wendy Regs

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Normally reader through google reader, but had to stop over and post a comment I love Love love your card. Simple but stunning!

Maria Fiscella said...

You bet your pregnant rear end I cheated! EVIL, EVIL choice of colors this week, girl!

And yet you made them look good together. Pfft. Whatevs! I'm going to hold my grudge for a bit longer:)

Regan said...

gorgeous girl!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Hly f'n fabulous card! I Love iT!

Avril Tanner said...

great card!

Tracey said...

I loooove this Dee! Gorgeous!!

Rosanne said...

Terrific card!

farmhouse-story said...

yikes-those colors! really great card!

Anonymous said...

Got quilt on the brain!!!! I should of stolen it when I had the chance!! Good one girl...hope you are feeling great...not long now!

Angie Tieman said...

Very fun card! YOu did great with these colors! I love your stitching!

Beeceecreativity said...

this is really cute.. great for any sewer..

Dana said...

I LOVE LOVE this card, probably one of my favs Dee.