Friday, January 15, 2010

Loonie Stampers Challenge!



Ack, it has been a crazy week and even crazier morning and a crazy weekend ahead but.... time to take a moment for the LSC and some awesome colors from Char!

I am getting a bit more comfortable with my cricut and couldn't be happier!
Here is my card... Photobucket


I cannot wait to see what amazing projects the ladies are bringing...
Now let's see what the loonies came up with...

Jewels Maria Char Wendy Regs

Please play and if you do, please link up to one of us so we can enjoy!

10 comments:

Rosanne said...

Its beautiful, love the crimping!

Regan said...

shut the hell up!!!!

love it

Anonymous said...

I am with Reg, SHUT UP!!! Amazing

Chrissy said...

Love it! These colors are amazing together. And again, I just want to let you know how jealous I am of your new Cricut!
Chrissy

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, this is stunning!! Love the crimping!!

(-: Heidi

Avril Tanner said...

oh so cute! And To Think... you did not even own a cricut until a few weeks ago!! LOL! What cartridge is the flowers from?

Charlene Austin said...

Um hello---get out of here with all your talent!! Yes please---share the cartridge names as you use them so I know which ones I have to go buy (you know..so they sit on the shelf with all the other ones I don't use...haha).

Brenda said...

cute as can be!!!
hugs
Brenda

Angie Tieman said...

How pretty! Love the texture of the flowers and that sweet border!

Beeceecreativity said...

just elegant..the colours just pop.. fab job... so glad your loving that new cricut...doesn't surprise me.. with your talent i am sure we're going to see cool things made with the cricut. Have fun.