Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cards~

Sorry I know it has been a little quiet on the ol'blog as of late! I recently left for Christmas Holidays and I had a ton of stuff to complete before I could go anywhere!

I am Happy to announce I will be joining the Two Scrapbook Friends design team and it is going to be so much fun! Make sure you visit their BLOG and their FORUM for some fun coming up... these guys love to have contests! :)
I also finished my first card order for a Baby Boutique near my home... 5 baby card samples and then 30 baby cards of those samples! Phew... a little extra cash there!
I may see a Cricut in my 2010 future! :)
I hope, I hope, I hope!
Anyway because of the lack of posts, I have a tonne of Christmas cards and Baby cards to show you!

Here is a little Christmas card!
Joy to the World
Stuff... Cardstock, Stamp, Ink and Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Chipboard Snowflake - Making Memories, Bling Brad - Stampin Up.

16 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats on the DT! Sweet card, too--love the soft colors!

Milnie said...

Congrats Dee with you DT position! Love your glittering snowflake!

hugs

Rosanne said...

Congrats! Love your card!

Rosanne said...

Congrats! Love your card!

Regan said...

its PERFECT!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dee!!!!

Beautiful card! I love it!!

I hope ypu have a very Merry Christmas!! Hugs, Char

Avril Tanner said...

Here is an official congrats on the DT! and I love that Card!

Louisa Surette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louisa Surette said...

Gorgeous card. Congrats on the DT AND the card making deal! Good for you. Maybe I will head over to Two scrapbook friends and check you guys out!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! I've really been enjoying your soft color combinations for winter/Christmas!

Karan said...

beautiful card and congrats on the Design Team!

Karen said...

Congrats on the DT position! :> Love the large snowflakes and all the shimmer! Merry Christmas and crossed fingers for your 2010 Cricut! :>

Anonymous said...

Congrats my ho friend! Remind me to try and so some challenges with you! I did enjoy the 'one' page I did recently! The card is very pretty! Hope you are having fun with the fam!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Dee!! Congrats on the new DT gig!!

Brenda said...

awww lovin the softness of this card! Congrats on your DT I will have to go check it out.
Also congrats on your sales....hoping you will get your Cricut...you will love it!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
hugs
Brenda

Deb Rymer said...

Love those soft, sweet colors, Dee - and the CAS design. Merry Christmas!