Saturday, October 10, 2009

My First Sketchabilities Layout!

So now that I have finished my DT stint at the Turtle, I went blog hopping for a sketch so I don't let my scrapbooking slide! You know how easy it is to just do cards!
I found Sketchabilities hosted by a great local scrapbook designer! She is also the DT coordinator over at Two Scrapbook Friends, another LSS.
So anyways, check out the sketch and here is my layout...
Close Up
Just Like Grampy
Stuff... Cardstock & Ink - Papertrey Ink, Pattern Paper - Cosmo Cricket, Stamps - Gel a Tins, Alphabet - Jillibean, Paint Pen - Martha Stewart.

10 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Love the Layo.... such a cool idea with repeating all the circles from the paper

Anonymous said...

You are really starting to tempt me into going back and scrapbooking....this page rocks girl! Gobble Gobble!

Kate's Life said...

Great layout Dee!! Happy Turkey day!

Rosanne said...

Cute layout!

Tracey said...

Love Karan's sketches! And this is a fabulous layout Dee! Love it!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Sandra said...

Wow!!! I love this!!
Sandra x

Agus said...

Stunning scrapbook Dee! Great details!
Agus

Carolyn Wolff said...

Nice job Deanna! I am happy you took some time and played along!

Karan said...

Hey Dee, way to go, im so glad you took the time to scrapbook, i know its not for everyone, but you rocked it friend :)

Maria Fiscella said...

Be still my heart...every time I see you scrap I get the vapors. Love this!