Friday, October 16, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #62!


So it was Jewels turn to choose our challenge this week and she picked a pretty one! Some of my fav colors and Christmas! Yeah!
Here is my card... lots going on so it is a bit different for me but I like it!
Happy Holidays
Stuff... Pretty much everything is Papertrey Ink with the exception of the copics and the metal tag by Making Memories. Oh and I used my paper crimper to soften my aqua mist!
Let's go see all the prettiness the Loonies created!
Thanks for stopping by and cya 2morno!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wholy crap! I love it! You paper pieced his coat and all the textures! Wicked girl!

Maria Fiscella said...

Wowzers - that stamped and pieced coat is incredible. I love this card!

Regan said...

ummmm..this is freakin fabulous!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

such a cute card I love your santa!!!

Julie from JulieChats said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love that mix of colors! Brown is a favorite for me right now!

Charlene Austin said...

Looove it! Those backgrounds make me happy!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Dee! Great colours!!

Rosanne said...

an awesome card!

Donelda said...

I love the text paper as his dress! I would have never thought of doing that but it looks great!! My card is up!!

Steph said...

Gorgeous card Dee. Love your St. Nick.

Kate's Life said...

Beautiful card Dee!! You rocked these colours!

IamDerby said...

Loving this stamp with the nontraditional colors! Nice job!

Chrissy said...

This card is gorgeous!
Yes, I am a pharmacy tech from Cape Breton! Where did you work as a tech?
I work at the Shopper's Drug Mart in North Sydney. Funnnnnnn stuff. Do you get home often?
Chrissy

Courtney Baker said...

how cute girl!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintagey weathered vibe!

(-: Heidi

Angie Tieman said...

This is beautiful! That background you crumpled and distressed with ink is gorgeous!