Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Turtle DT Sept Layouts!

These are my last layouts as a Turtle DT member :(
I used a Kim's Hughes set for this layout and colored right over the Kraft with the copics!
Some Stamping, inking and faux stitching... done!
Sweet Things


For this layout I did some doodling with bling, used one of my little tags as an embellie, threw in some buttons and a bow!

Photobucket

A little close up of the demension!
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions!

6 comments:

Regan said...

totally completely adorable

Rosanne said...

What cute layouts!

Unknown said...

Oh I love your layouts! They're wonderful - I'm tagging these for inspiration!

Unknown said...

SO cute! The pics and paper are totally perfect together!

(-: Heidi

Tracey said...

Gorgeous girl!!

Heather said...

Love your layouts!!!!! Fabulous way to finish your DT term!!!! You will definitely be missed on the team :( Thanks for all the inspiration so far --- looking forward to lots more :)