Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Color Inspiration # 55!

A strange but delightful color combo from Kwerner this time and as soon as i seen it... I thought of the Ambrosia line from BG. I have a feeling a lot of others would have too! Can't wait to check the other entries out!
Anywhoodles... here is my card!
You are Amazing

Sorry for the shadows but it was too bloody hot out for more shots! :)

Stuff... Cardstock - Papertrey Ink & Stampin Up, Pattern Paper - Basic Grey, Stamps - Ali edwards, Border Punch - Fiskars, Ribbon & Ink Papertrey Ink, Bow - All ME!

13 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Dee! I love it!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, gorgeous card! I haven't seen that BG line, it's perfect!!

Brandy L said...

I love the colors on this card. So unique and yet so beautiful!

Dana said...

Gorgeous !

Regan said...

Its perfection!

Ann said...

Gorgeous butterflies, and I love that border punch, too!

Donelda said...

Perfect!!! You smart girl!!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the butterfly paper!

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!! This is outstanding!

Rosanne said...

Beautiful Dee!

Deb Rymer said...

Your butterfly paper is a dead ringer for the fabric in her photo! Great use of the colors in this one, Dee. Love it. Sadly, I ran out of time - and didn't get to play...

A Stamper's Journey said...

Great paper. Love your card!

Maureen

Create Fabulous said...

pretty card! i wouldn't be surprised to see it as a top 10 pick!!