Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Use It # 9!

Use It got a face lift but kept the wicked challenges! This site is awesome cause the players pic the challenges! Perfect place to use up your enormous amount of scrapbooking supplies!

This weeks Use It Challenge rules were...

1. Color challenge: PINK, BLACK, WHITE

2. Accents: SCALLOPS, RIBBON, AND BLING,

3. Pattern: POLKA DOTS, BABY!

4. D.I.Y.: aka 'do it yourself'
Create something to add to your card....

And without further ado... here is my card!

I made the dress by die cutting the dress out of QuicKutz Chipboard and added glitter & bling to the sticky side. Fun... I just love being covered in glitter! :)

Stuff... White & Black Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Mega Messages & Polka Dot Basics Stamps - Papertrey Ink, Black & Pink Ink - Papertrey Ink, Trim - Little Yellow Bicycle, Glitter - Doodlebug, Square Bling - Basic Grey, Dress Die - QuicKutz, Sticky Chipboard - QuicKutz, Nesties & Coluzzle.

7 comments:

Regan said...

love this one Dee!!

Brandy L said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Can i have this one please to go with my collection of cards! Tee hee, but can i have it in a black dress.

Deb Rymer said...

Precious, Dee!

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous is right girl!!

Unknown said...

Dee... this is DARLING!!!! I just ADORE every detail here, the shape, the scallops, the glitter, the sentiment... FABULOUS card!!
Thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
~♥~rae

Niki Estes said...

Oh, I love this, Dee! I love the colors and that cute little glittery dress!

Jenn C. said...

I love that it's round! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my card last week.