Wednesday, May 06, 2009

USE IT # 8!

Ok... so this is my submission for Use It # 8 , an awesome site for using your mountainous supply! You know you got one! lol
Well I used lots of stuff I have been hoarding on this card... see supplies below!
Basically the challenge was to use...
- use flowers
- use fibers
- use metal
- do more (a tool you haven't used in a while)
Here is my card...

This is a weird little shot so you can see the tool I used! The paper crimper only I crimped one way then crimped the other to soften it! Check the site out and make a card! :)

Stuff... Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Pattern Paper - We R Memory Keepers, Trim - Making Memories, Flowers - Prima, Button - Papertrey Ink, Metal Clip - No Idea, Stamp - Clear Dollar, Ink - Papertrey Ink, Border Punch - Martha Stewart, Crimper - Fiskars!

13 comments:

Regan said...

this is great DEE!!!

Colleen said...

Love what you did with this and what fabulous texture! So much fun to see all the different cards that come out of the same challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Juanita said...

That hardly looks like a card full of stuff you were forced to use, it is so beautiful.

Tracey said...

This is fab Dee! Love it!

Rosanne said...

Very cool! Great use of the crimper!

Bonnie said...

WAY cool to use the crimper!! I hardly ever get it out....uhmmm....do I even know where it is? lol! gone to check out the "Hey Jude" video!!

Deb Rymer said...

Love the bright colors and the wave! I had my crimper out not long ago, too. It makes such a fun design!

Patricia said...

Hi,

Thanks for you comment on my blog!! You card is also very beautifull!! Love the colors!!

Love Patricia

Julie Cameron said...

great card dee! I need to use my old stuff too!

Jenn C. said...

This is so beautiful. I love the effect the crimper left.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers!! This is stunning! Love the colors with the polka dots and the flowers!!

LeAnne said...

This is very cute--what a great idea to crimp the DP!

Anonymous said...

Honey, I forgot to tell you how much I love this one too! You are rocking everything lately!