Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thank You Card Set!

Finally this is my altered project for my DT work for May! I had the baby boy line for Little yellow bicycle and it is so cute! I also had more fun playing with my Reuse QuicKutz set.
So in love with it!
I basically made a little 3x3 card set then a shallow box to hold then, next I used a piece of vellum to coover the top of the cards and then a sleeve to keep everything together.

This is with the sleeve and vellum cover off.

This is all the little cards. Stuff... Cardstock - Bazzill, Pattern Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle, Dew Drops - Robin's Nest, Dies - QuicKutz, Stamps - Ali Edwards, Flowers - Prima, Alpha Stickers - Making Memories, Buttons - Little Yellow Bicycle, Border Punch - Fiskars, Ribbon, Paper Clip - Turtle Wall.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love it!!!! You do such fabulous work!!!!

Come visit my blog --- I gave you an award :)

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is a totally adorable little set!! Love those trees!

Ann said...

This set is awesome! I just love the colors and those cute little trees!

Tracey said...

Love love love this set Dee! Fabulous girl!

Nancy Sanders said...

I just love the simplicity of these note cards, love that tree.