Monday, May 04, 2009

Papertrey Ink Spring Fling Challenge!

OK... so this inspiration photo is so pretty but it is also the one I would normally find toughest to translate into a card. So I definitely had to pick it!


Here is my card...
you should click on it for a closer up because the bloom has that flower soft on it! So pretty! And so soften the look of the stamped images, I dipped a small paint drush in the Fresh Snow ink and swiped it over that section!
I also made my ribbon edges frey... GASP, I know!
Hope you like!
Stuff... All Papertrey Ink except the flower soft!

7 comments:

Regan said...

really pretty Dee

Marge said...

I don't like it -- I LOVE IT!!! Gorgeous!!!
I like how all your papers are "frayed" & your ribbon too! Have a bit of Flowersoft sitting on my craft table just waiting to be used!

Unknown said...

Oooh, so soft and pretty! That Flower Soft stuff is so cool!

(-: Heidi

Savitri said...

Very pretty card! So elegant!

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Dee!!

Charlene Austin said...

You frayed the ribbon....on purpose?!! WHO ARE YOU and what have you done with Dee! Heehee...it's gorgeous missy. Love that flower soft. Pretty Pretty Pretty!

Deb Rymer said...

Dee - that flower soft really adds such an elegant touch. Your stamped background is also so pretty. Great job!