Friday, May 22, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #41!













So it was my turn to pick and in the spirit of the seeing stars everywhere lately... I though lets see your stars!

And so here is my card! I put it together fairly quickly... it has been a busy week!

Lets see what the loonie ladies pulled outta their hats this time...


Stuff... Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up & Bazzill, Pattern Paper - American Crafts, Stamp - Papertrey Ink, Ribbon - Michael's, Embossing Powder - Stampin Up, Dies - Nesties.

10 comments:

Regan said...

love it Dee..nice ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Oh how this twinkle's in my eye...ok, that sucked hey! LOL I will just go back to WICKED girlfriend! LOL Love how you punched out the smaller stars!

Marissa said...

Sweet card. I know what I can do with some stars and such that I have hanging around as scraps...

Off to check out what the rest have come up with.

Charlene Austin said...

Perfection! The colors are so FAB and OMG that ribbon....to die for!!!

Angie Tieman said...

WOW! This is an awesome card! I love the colors of the stars with the black, and then that big, yummy bow just makes it! Fantastic!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

I love all the colors, very nice!!

AKiteFlier said...

Dee I love this card - what a great use of stars! In Wendy's words - it's wicked awesome! Have a great weekend,

Ann said...

Such fun colors! I adore that ribbon, too!

Deb Rymer said...

Just love this card, Dee - such rich colors in the stars and ribbon! You inspired me to play along:

http://debrymer.typepad.com/my_muse/2009/05/loonies-rock.html

Nancy Sanders said...

Amazing card, just stunning!