Friday, May 15, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 40!


So it was Regs pick this week and she likes to make my life miserable so she choose to torture me with this inspiration pic... lol! Does she know by now my color comfort zome only has room for 3 colors! lol

So I went with the colors and the fact that a coffee card reminds me of hanging with my girlfriends for coffee and chatting!


Not sure about you but I am dying to see what the Loonie Ladies did with this...

Regs Maria Char Jewels Wendy


Stuff... Teal Cardstock - Stampin Up, White, Poppy, Leaf & Plum Cardstock & Ink - Papertrey Ink, Plum Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Shoe Stamps - Unity, Sentiment - Papertrey Ink, Bling - $ Store, Punches - Stampin Up.

9 comments:

Regan said...

bwahahahahaha

I am an evil biaaatch, but your card rocks!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! have a great weekend!!!

Deb Rymer said...

So classy and fun, Dee. Great way to use all those bright colors.

maria fiscella said...

hee hee hee. LOVE it!

Bluejeanmama said...

Love your shoes!!!!

Tracey said...

You rocked this Dee! Love it!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That is really cute! Love how you used the colors.

Anonymous said...

Now that is my kind of card....SHOES BABY! Love it!

Linda Beeson said...

I am laughing because I have that Starbucks card and I so love the inspiration on it and it is so fun to see what you did with it.