Friday, May 01, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 38!

This totally decadent color combo is brought to by Jewels... so Yummy!
I even inked the edges... What is going on with me?? lol
I made those little flowers with some trim I purchased at scrapfest!
Delish!
Can't wait to what the loonie ladies brought for this challenge...
Stuff... Spring Moss, Kraft, Vintage Cream Cardstock, Polka Dot Basic Stamps, Dark Chocolate Ink, Everyday Classics Stamps - Papertrey Ink, Border Punch - Martha Stewart, Circle Punch - Stampin Up, Corner Rounder - Marvy, Journalling Pen - American Crafts, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug.

13 comments:

Regan said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this!

Anonymous said...

OMG Ho! This is amazing, look at those flowers!

Charlene Austin said...

Are you kidding me?!!! You made those? Seriously - STUNNING!! Love it Dee~~you Rock (like Phil Collins).

Anonymous said...

Third time is a charm? Thats how many times ive tried to post..I keep getting an error message!! Yu did a great job on the flowers and card!!! Thanks for helping me yesterday!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That is such a wonderful card!!! Those flowers are DIVINE!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow love those colors too. So cute.

Tracey said...

Delish is right! I love this card girl!!

Ann said...

Very cute! Love the flowers and dots!

chloe said...

Gorgeous Dee! Those ribbon flowers are like the coolest thing ever!!! Must give that a try!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Another beautiful card. Love the inked edges. My motto, it isn't done until it is inked!

maria fiscella said...

Look out! Dee's knocked one out of the park!! LOVE those flowers:)

Donelda said...

This is aweosome, I love the flowers!! My card is up -- LOVEd the colors this week!!

Deb Rymer said...

Dee - I love your gorgeous flowers! You'll have to share your process for making them. Great job with these colors!