Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jillibean for Boys!

Had a request for an anniversary card for a friends hubby and so I reached for this delicious Jillibean Soup striped paper! I know what you are thinking... there is a heart on this card! I "man"ed it up with some brads! I also finished it off with the Ali Edwards sentiment!

Stuff... Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Pattern Paper - Jillibean Soup, Heart Punch - Martha Stewart, Sentiment - Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday, Brads - My Stash.
I will be back later with a challenge card, just need to take a pic!

7 comments:

Regan said...

I soooooo love this one Dee!

Betty Wright said...

Deanna, love the colors and the pattern dp choice and how you didi the sentiment. Lovely card!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great!!!! I love the pearls around the hearts!!!

Tracey said...

This is fab Dee! Very manly!

Deb Rymer said...

Love how you accented the sentiment with the heart and the dots around it. Really looks great, Dee!

Charlene Austin said...

OMG you are too funny. "Man"ed it up. That is so you....and so much cleaner than what Regan would call it. Love the card. I have yet to see Jillibean paper in person but it's gorgeous just like your card.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dee, I love this one, it is breathtaking!