Sunday, May 03, 2009

Delicious Jillibean!

Sorry no post yesterday on NSD, I had a garage sale and my head if full of snot! tee hee!
This was the card I created for a sketch challenge at Turtle Soup ! Mixed a little Jillibean and Papertrey Ink!

Stuff... Chocolate, Crean & Kraft Cardstock, Ribbon, Stamp, Ink - Papertrey Ink, Pattern Paper, Felt Leaves - Jillibean, Bling - Kaiser, Scallop Punch - marvy, Circle Punch - Fiskars, Journalling Pen - Martha Stewart, Corner Rounder - Marvy, Brad - My Stash.

6 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute!

Regan said...

delicious is right!!

Tracey said...

It's gorge Dee! Love Jillibean Soup!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!! I like Jelly Bean stuff too!! Especially their journaling tags!!

Anonymous said...

I am such a card nerd...I thought Jillibean was nickname for a friend! Love the sentiment too!

Vicki said...

beautiful!