Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome Home!

I made this card at our new little club at the Turtle... Stampaholics! We had our first open stamp night on Friday and it was totally fun! I stamped and played with my copics which was awesome. I only made 2 cards but I thought they were awesome so here is one!
I actually made this with Cuttlebug Challenges Be Inspired #28 in mind but then I didn't use a cuttlebug folder or die, although I did use my Cuttlebug! So I can't link it up! :(
Stuff... Red, Charcoal & White Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Charcoal & Red Ink - Papertrey Ink, Versamark Ink, Embossing Powder - Ranger, Copics, Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Polka Dot Basics & Welcome Stamps - Papertrey Ink, House, Cloud & Home Stamps - October Afternoon, Dies - Nesties.

4 comments:

chloe said...

Love this card! That lil house is just the cutest!

Regan said...

loves it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ho, this rocks! Love the new Nesty's!

Tracey said...

This is fantabulous Dee! Love it!