Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Me in Grade 3!

This is my Turtle DT sneak peak for April! I was flattered to be invited back for a second term, especially when I seen the paper I would get to play with my first month!
Lots going on in this layout! Hope you like!
Please click on the pic to make it bigger, if you want to see more detail!
Stuff... Pretty much everything is American Crafts except the Bazzill cardstock, a chatterbox brad, some Ranger Liquid pearls, a fiskars corner rounder and my cloud and weather QuicKutz dies!

6 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So cute, Dee! There's always one student in the class picture that wasn't 'ready'! LOL

Regan said...

cute as HELL!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO! I love all the rainbows...so fun!

maria fiscella said...

My oh my...this takes me back! Am I the only one now longing for my polyester bell bottoms? Love the rainbow, Dee!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!Love your Lo and that crown ...nice touch!!!!

Greta Adams said...

this layout is to freaking cute!! love the rainbow!!