Monday, January 05, 2009

Loonie Stamper Challenge # 21!

Better late than never right! We are back home after our holidays... yes all those posts were scheduled! :)

Char picked these gorgeous colors this week and they were super fun to play with! While you are over at her blog, check out her new banner... GORGE!

Here is my little ditty... a bit of layering of the different items!

You most likely have already seen their handy work for this challenge but here they are again...
Details... Baja Breeze Cardstock - Stampin Up, White & Sweet Blush Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Out of the Box Stamp Set - Papertrey Ink, Pure Poppy Ink - Papertrey Ink, Versamark Ink, Bling - Kaiser, Spring Moss Twil Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Flower - Prima, Button - Scenic Route, Thread - Bazzill Stitchez, Rub On - American Crafts, Pin - Gift fr Regan... :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all of your cards that you make!! They are always so cute!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Regan said...

OMG Love it!!!!!

LMAO- the word verification is Schizz

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

I love your card....and I am laughing at Regan...LOL

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Dee! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! Love the layering and that crinkly Prima.

And I'm jealous. Regan always gets the best verification words!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

OOOH How'd I miss this! TOO CUTE!!

Steph said...

This is such a nice card. Very cheery. Thank you so much for the loot you sent me for LSC #17. It came on Christmas eve and it was like getting a Christmas present. I especially appreciate the gorgeous ribbon you sent. Thanks so much. Keep up the great challenges, I love playing along!