Sunday, November 16, 2008

An Award for Me! YAY!


I was visiting my daily favs and was floored when I seen my name on Chloe's blog. Then I was like... is that me and so i clicked on it and it was! Sweetness since she is like ridiculously talented!
Thanks so much Chloe!
The rules are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
I just gotta send this out to my Loonie Ladies... I learn something from them everyday!
I am not going to leave a message for them... I'll see how long it takes for them to find it! LOL

6 comments:

Kate's Life said...

Congrats Dee!!!
Well deserved!

Charlene Austin said...

Found it! You are the bestest Dee...Thank you so much! {{{Hugs}}} to you!!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! And it is I who learn from you pro's! Thanks love!

KimmyKimKim said...

Very cool girl!

chloe said...

Teehee, I know right, is so much more fun to suprise peeps!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

awwww...thanks, Dee! Back at you! (and OMG, I'm sitting here with a head cold and the security verification code is snesse...sorta close to sneeze, don't 'cha think?!? LOL)