Friday, October 10, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 9!

Welcome to another Loonie Stampers Challenge... this weeks challenge came from Charlene and she picked some fine looking colors! There was not a particular stamp to use so I decided to break out the polka dots and use lots of embellishments!

Here is my card... aren'tcha proud of me!!! Count them, 5 different things on this card! Definitely a first for me!

Let's go see what all the Loonie Ladies did this week...

Stuff (and there is lots of it!): Spring Moss, Kraft & Vintage Cream Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Polka Dot Basics & Faux Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Spring Moss Ink - Papertrey Ink, White Craft Ink - Stampin Up, Spring Moss Grosgrain Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Dew Drops - Robin's Nest, Paper Flower - Prima, Chipboard Button - Scenic Route and thread from my stash!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Dee! I love it!

Regan said...

WOAH, you rock on with your crazy self, all willy nilly embellishing!! I love it, you know I love The embellishments!

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

So very pretty! I love the dew drops! I must get some of those. :)

Anonymous said...

Dee, this card rocks! I love how you put dew drops or baubles on the dots! You so smart!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Definitely a super cute card!!!

Charlene Austin said...

Gorgeous! I love it. That is a kick @ss ribbon knot!

Donelda said...

This is amazing!! All you LSCers just totally stepped it up this week. YOu guys are hard to keep up with (both in getting cards done and in creativity!!)