Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Donelda's Crap!

Donelda and I decide to trade some scraps a la K Werner! So she sent me some delicious fall papers... perfect for the chilly evenings here! She sent the Leaf paper, the creamy basic grey paper that I stamped on and the cream ribbon! I also sent Donelda some stuff out of my scrap pile so check out what she did... HERE!

This was so much fun... anyone wanna play? Buzz me!

Stuff... Real Rust CS - SU, Dark Chocolate CS - PTI, Stamps - PTI, Foam Leaves - American Crafts

4 comments:

Regan said...

sweet use of CRAP!!

Donelda said...

Wow!! What an awesome use of those scraps! You pulled everything together beautifully!! I can't believe how great my scraps look on your card LOL!! Email me if you want to play again! I have a ton of scraps.

Kelly L said...

Wow, terrific card you made with Donelda's scraps. Looks like fun. I have so many scraps of my own, I really need to challenge myself more to use up some of these scraps. :) Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Craptastic!