Friday, August 22, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 5!

Welcome back for the Loonie Stampers Challenge... I can't believe we are 5 already! I hope we start to do them more often in the fall! It is so much fun and it helps to get my butt out of my box and use my sets that I have been neglecting!
This week is brought to you by Char and I loved her colors and the stamp set was to be a flower set... I'm on it!

Here is what I came up with!

Now check out the Loonie Ladies Char, Jewels, Regs!

Now Link Up Yours... Come On!

I know I can't wait to see what Maria and Donelda do!

Stuff... Aqua Mist & Lemon Tart Cardstock, Dark Chocolate Ink & Twil Ribbon, Beautiful Blooms Stamps, American Crafts Felt Shapes, Bling, Embossing Powder and Martha's Punch!

5 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Lovely!!!! :) Have a good weekend!

Charlene Austin said...

Dee! Love it! Those felt shapes are the perfect match!! And that Martha punch looks like something I "need"!! heehee.

Jewels will be here in about 3 hours...woohoo!!

Anonymous said...

I believe the proper term to use is "supa cute"! I'm also diggin' those felt shapes - and the shoutout. {smiles} So glad you're back from vacation!

Here's my attempt:

http://mycraftroom.typepad.com/marias_craft_room/2008/08/loonie-stampers-challenge-5.html

Regan said...

Nice card! Love that felt!

Donelda said...

This is so pretty! When I went to link your blog for the award I saw the challenge. I love that scribbly flower but never think to use it. It looks great on your card. And you have felt on your card too!! Maybe felt should be part of the next challenge...but not until I find some :-)