Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Spiderman Partay!

Well my bugs is gonna be 3 soon and we are having a backyard bash! I wanted to make cute little invitations with ice creams on them but nooooo, he wanted spiderman! I was like how the heck am I going to do this with out buying a package of Spiderman invitations... then I thought I need a spider web die for sure! I bought this Quickcutz web and spider die. I also bought little glitter dots to "cute" it up, if ya know what I mean!
Paper: Red, Blue & Black CS (Coredinations)... love that stuff!
Stamps: It's a Celebration (PTI)
Ink: Noir (Palette)
Tools: Quikcutz Die, Dress it Up Glitter Dots, Slit Punch (SU)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! Too cute! And aren't those glitter dots awesome?

Julia Aston said...

How fun! bet your little bug loved this for his party!! that's a super web!!