Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Color Inspiration # 14!

I totally love these t-shirts... I want one! I also loved the colors so I thought, I must squeeze this in tonight! My saying may not be bold or sassy but I say it all the time... i {heart} that nail polish, i {heart} those shoes... omg... i {heart} that scrapbook paper! LOL
Here is my card... it is for my hubby!


Paper: Grey CS (Bazzill), Ruby Red CS (SU)
Stamps: Lower Case Formal (My Sentiments Exactly)
Ink: Noir (Palette)
Embellishments: Glitter Thickers (American Crafts), Plastic Brackets (American Crafts), Jewel (No Idea)


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! Cute and classy at the same time.

chloe said...

love love love this!! You go girl!!!

Mary said...

Oh, so cute! LOVE it!

Regan said...

oh....so nice Dee, is it for me?

Becky said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH! How pretty!

Traveling Mama said...

Very cute! What a great card!

Kristine said...

I really like the brackets. It makes the card whimsical and fun!
Nice job.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Very nice card. Very trendy looking... I like it. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Design With Ink said...

This is great...love it!

Stacy said...

I love it, simple but classy. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

this card is just too cute, cute, cute!

Carol Dunstan said...

nice & bold!

Anonymous said...

Dee, this is fantastic!

AnthonyAlex said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments! I love your card! Great job!

Vanessa said...

I love this card!