Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged by an Awesome Cardmaker!

Ok so I have been tagged by Chloe over at Chloe-Jill Designs if you have never been to her blog, I suggest you visit! She is a fantastic artist! On with the tagging...

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten Years ago... I was a DINK... dual income no kids saucy lazy punk! I kid you not! I was 22... working and parta-ing!! What a loser! lol

5 Things on today's to do list... Groceries, Cleaning, Bike Ride, Stamping and Maybe a Bath... if I am lucky!!

Snacks I enjoy... What snacks don't I enjoy... favorite right now is BBQ Lays! Now you want them right too huh!

Things I would do if I were a millionare... I would be on a plane to my parents so fast my head would spin! We have a 3 year old and live 2300 kilometers from his grandparents, it kills me everyday!

Places I have lived... Cape Breton, Nove Scotia and Waterloo, Ontario! Woah so exciting right!

I am tagging...
Char
Reg's
Jewels
Greta

0 comments: