Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CPS # 69!


I made this card for CPS # 69's cute little sketch! The card is actually 3 x 6 because I found these cute little envelopes to use! I also used my new SEI Paper... Love it! See the shiney black flowers, nice!
Paper: Patterned Paper & Pink Solid (Oasis SEI), Swirl Paper (?), White CS (PTI)
Stamps: Square Borders & Corners, Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Landscape (Pallete), Basic Black & Cameo Coral (SU)
Embellishments: Brads ($ Store)
Also, don't forget my Blog Contest !

3 comments:

chloe said...

I HEART THAT PAPER DEE!IVE FINALLY BROUGHT SOME SEI PAPER TOO: THEY HAVE THE BEST PAPERS BUT DAMMIT THE MOST EXPENSIVE TOO! VERY CUTE!

Charity Hassel said...

dee, love that big green swirl and the funky look of the card! nice work with the cps sketch!

CeeCee said...

Oh my, I love that card! Great usage of the swirl and the patterned paper.
CC