Friday, June 13, 2008

Color Inspiration # 11!

Well obviously my colors are based on the color challenge by Kristina over at kwernerdesign, but I also love the simplicity of Ikea. Even when they mix patterns and colors it is in an effortless simple way! Also, I seen a graghic in a magazine a few days ago and it stuck with me... I loved it!

So here is my card...

Paper: White CS (PTI)
Stamps: Buterfly Kises, Faux Ribbon, Just Hatched (PTI)
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red (SU), Charcoal (Palette - I don't have the Going Grey yet)
Ribbon: Lemon Tart Twill (I only have ink and paper in So Saffron)






10 comments:

chloe said...

super sweet simple card Dee(say that 15x fast!!)

Regan said...

so stinkin cute- i love it!

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness, you matched those colors PERFECTLY! Great card too. :-)

Traveling Mama said...

Wow. What a great card. Very graphic and simple! TFS!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you interpreted all of the vertical lines in the inspiration picture...and made them cute!

Pamela Smerker said...

I love how clean this is. love love love it!!

Mary said...

Ooooh, I love it! So simple but absolutely fantastic!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet card, so simple but yet so effective! love it!

Unknown said...

Less is more and this proves it. What an amazing card.

Tracy said...

Wow! what a clean and simple card. So understated but it says so much ;) well done for getting into the top 20! Looking forward to seeing more of your blog.