Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RAK's

I wanted to show some of the awesome cards I have received from the PTI RAK club!
I received this one from Sue's Paper Creations, check out her blog, she does fantastic work! Unfortunately the little bling was smashed in transit! Oops!

I received this beautiful card from Teal, I don't believe this pic does it justice! The white paper is embossed and there is stickles on the butterfly... I would link her blog but it seems she doesn't have one! Now go to the PTI Forum and bug her to start one... :)

I received this card from Jewels over at Card Felt Greetings, she has the most awesome details in her cards, as you can tell below! Gorgeous!
This gorgeous card came in from Char over at Willow and Paisley , again an awesome stamper and ribbon weaver!
Now I am off to get some more of mine in the mail!



1 comments:

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Hey there girl. Glad you liked your card and thanks so much for your compliments!! You are too sweet!