Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Rosanne over at Bits and Pieces! Always flattering! :)

So here we go...

The rules

1. Post the name and URL of the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Write seven things about yourself
4. Put the links in to your 7 favourite blogs
5. Name 7 people you are going to tag
6. Post a comment on their blog to say they've been tagged.

Now here are my seven things,
1. I am in desperate need of a mani pedi!
2. I hate driving.
3. I watch Big Brother!
4. I only have my ears pierced once and I have one tattoo.
5. I cannot keep a plant alive to save my life!
6. I am a virgo and love it!
7. If I could have one god given talet, I would love to be able to sing!

My 7 favorite blogs in random order...

A Bit East - Gorgeous!
Kristina Werner Designs - Wow!
Card Positioning Systems - Keeps me busy!
Scrap Your Crap - Very Cool
Stampy McStamperson - My Neighbor!
Stampin When I Can - Great Resource!
Capture The Moment - Acrylic Godess! :)

I am not going to tag since I tagged a few days ago!

Thanks for popping by! :)

0 comments: