Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PTI GSS Submission!

This month was my first month entering into the Guest Star Stamper context over at Papertrey Ink, while I didn't win... I still had so much fun with this stamp set! There were so many fantastic submissions, everyone really did a great job!

As soon as I seen this set online I bought it because I seen ice cream cones, instead of party hats and cupcake tops! So that's what I made!

Inside is says "we all scream for ice scream"!

Stamps: Trajan Monogram, Simple Alphabet, It's a Celebration (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush Palette (Papertrey Ink), Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up)

Paper: Pink Patterns, Bery Sorbet, Sweet Blush, White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Embellishments: Sweet Blush Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

1 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Congrats on the honorable mention, Dee! I loved your cupcake card and this ice cream cone one is so cute, too! Hugs!