Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Organizing!

Seeing pics of people organizing their scraprooms on their blogs... has inspired me! Or made me realize that my lset up is not supporting the quantity of products anymore! So I have begun to revamp... I should be done by 2010! Wish me luck!

Portable Bead Container from Walmart
My Papertrey Stack... the labels that come with are on the front!
My Nestabilities... thanks Regs for this idea!
My ink pad storage... thanks to Lisa my Stampin Up Demo for this! Nice!
My Cropper Hopper ribbon storage! Love


2 comments:

Melissa said...

You can NEVER have too much scrapbooking stuff! I love your IKEA jars! Try using ribbon rings for your ribbon. They will help you free up some space because you hang them on a caot rack. I got mine at www.ribbonring.com.

Dana said...

I am very jealous now!!!!