Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Miracle Layout!

I did this layout last night! These are close up shots of Jack... his eyes, nose, mouth, hand, foot and belly button! This is one of my favorite pictures of Jack, he is just so gorgeous!
I used cardstock, patterned paper, dry embossed velum, twine, pewter eyelets, pewter square brads, pewter charms and a rub on title! One the left side I put a sheet of velum over the large picture and dry embossed his name "Jackson Nathanial" in the corner.
I need to start a new scrapbook because now this one is full! I'm definitely addicted and I can thank Dana Schinkman for that! lol

2 comments:

Brenda & Jens Zinke said...

Deanna

All the layouts are so beautiful. You made me realize that you have to take lots of picture and organize them or the time will past to quickly and you can never again have that exact time. These are going to be great memories. I will have to do this myself so you do not forget any detail of Baby Z life. I can not wait for my scrapbook to arrive.
love Brenda

Dana said...

I am very glad I introcduced you to scrappin because you are a natural!!